Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stuffy Nose

There is nothing worse (for me) than having a stuffy nose.
I would do almost anything to get relief. Almost anything--I remember those awful nasal sprays I used when I was a kid and would not use those no matter how badly I was stuffed up.
Thankfully relief comes easy, simple, and natural.


Chamomile!
That's it. Just a simple chamomile steam.
(Along with daily tablespoons of ACV Potion and many warm cup fulls of this decoction to help you get better).


Directions:


1. Boil water.

2. Add dried chamomile to a large bowl.

3. Pour water of herb.

4. Get a towel.

5. Hold up the towel like a “tent” over the bowl of tea with your head under it.

6. Breathe in the steam. (Have some tissues on hand because you will need to blow your nose every so often.) Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.

7. Do this for as long as you'd like.

I've been feeling stuffy lately and did this steam before bed two nights in a row. This morning I woke up and my nose was running, but not stuffed! Yay!

Foggy day on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment